Monday, August 1, 2011

Primitive Elizabeth Pumpkin Stocking


22" Primitive Elizabeth Stocking Doll is made from prairie cloth with embroidered accents and vintage shoe buttons for her eyes. On top of her pumpkin head I have added a stem with greenery. She holds in her arms a bouquet of preserved sweet annie and sunflowers. Her sweet stocking is also made from prairie cloth, that has been antiqued. I have added a tag to her with the school for witches curriculum. I used a pattern from Sweetpea Primitives, with my added Old Crow touches. She will ship for free in the United States. It is chilly her in the Pacific Northwest, so what better to do...........make Autumn goodies.


http://www.primnest.com/artist/28/My+Old+Crow+Primitives/ 

 

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...