Sunday, June 12, 2011

Original OOAK Mixed Media Painting Swept Away


This is a original 8 x 10 on gallery wrapped canvas mixed media painting created by me. I've incorporated a number of layers to create depth and a colorful background. I've added elements such as vintage hymnals, numbers and added texture looking effects to it. She is faceless because I wanted her to represent you! Sometimes in life the best moments are when we allow our hearts to be swept away. I really love how this turned out. The colors are vibrant and images almost seem to pop off the canvas. I hope you enjoy it too. The edges are painted and the entire painting has been sealed. It will come signed and dated. 


http://www.primnest.com/artist/1/Two+Dancing+Crows/ 

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...